Blogging this for future reference!
1. Begin with slightly wavy hair. Either activate natural texture by using a diffuser attachment when blow drying, set hair on hot rollers or add some bend with a large-barreled curling iron.
2. Backcomb hair, focusing on tresses along the front hairline and through the crown.
3. Starting with the areas directly behind the tops of the ears, take two-inch sections, twist, and pin them into place in the middle of the back of the head.
4. Work your way down toward the back hairline, twisting and pinning sections until all the longer lengths have been styled.
5. Draw the hair along the temples back very loosely, pulling these sections back over the twisted pieces, artfully arranging them and pinning the ends into place.
5. Finger comb the hair along the front hairline, sweeping it back and smoothing out the front layer.
6. Mist the completed style with hairspray.